Reasoning, Logic, and Probability
- False Dilemmas
- Is naturalism a type of faith?
- Absence of Evidence is Evidence of Absence
- How to use Bayes’ Theorem
- Extraordinary Claims Really Do Require Extraordinary Evidence
- The Paradox of the Ravens and Hypothesis Testing
- Current Thoughts on the Kalam Cosmological Argument
- The Sherlock Holmes Defense
- The Clueless argument for God’s Existence
- On Absurdity: William Lane Craig and Actual Infinites
- In the beginning…
Fine Tuning Argument
- The Matrix Objection – Conclusion
- The Matrix Objection – Introduction
- Should the clay judge the potter?
- Is Hell simply separation from God?
- What ethical system best describes God?
Problem of Evil
- A Brief Point on Evil and Free Will
- Greater Good Theodicies
- Free Will and Evil
- Atheism and Evil: Part 1
- Atheism and Evil: Part 2
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness
- The hiddenness argument revisited (I) by J.L. Schellenberg
- The hiddenness argument revisited (II) by J.L. Schellenberg
- Is God Fair?
- A Brief Argument against the Soul
- Where is God?
- The Greatest Possible World: Comments on Leibniz, Voltaire, and Skeptical Theism
- God and Intrinsic Value (An American Atheist)
- The Problem of Heaven (An American Atheist)
- Is Divine Freedom Possible?
- What makes a being great?
- Human Sacrifice
- Doubting Science
- Creationist Math
- Mendeleev and the Fossil Record
- Is the eye irreducibly complex?
- Anti-Evolution Legislation
- In Defense of Science
- Foundations of New Atheism in the Radical Enlightenment
- Repeating Nonsense
- Many Worlds and Ultimate Justice
- Lawless Events and Evidence for God
- A Tale of Two Naturalisms
- Original Sin and STDs
- 300 Sextillion Stars
- Are the Ten Commandments just?
- Contra Genesis
- Intention in Eden
- Biblical Inerrancy is Not Probable
- Is everything in the Bible true?
- In the imitation of Christ?
- Why the Hell are we so scared? Parts 1 and 2
- Is the Bible Unique? Parts 1 and 2
- Guess who?
- Killing a Giant
- Let him who is without sin fudge the first story
Why Christianity is False series
- The Power of Belief
- The Blind Leading the Blind
- It’s a Miracle!
- Why is faith valued?
- Faith, Hell, and Dragons
- A Dilemma for Prayer in Politics
- The Politics of God: A Problem of Rights
- Should the 9/11 ceremony be religious?
- A Mormon President
- E Pluribus Abruptio
- Should we celebrate the death of Osama bin Laden?
- Parade of Fools